We believe that while spending a large part of life on working it can be done better.
- Most of our work is done with technology
- We should ask better questions on how we work.
- What gets measured gets improved†.
- Everyone can be their own HR-manager.
- Autonomous self-improvement is enabled by the right tools
We value privacy and are continuously exploring ethics. That's why we created some rules to play nice:
You can join freely, it will never be forced upon you.
You own the data and you choose which type of data you want to collect about yourself.
Sharing data will be your decision, and you can do so for every specific type of data.
If you share data, it will be done anonymously, it can never be related to personal data.
Want to stop participating? You can delete your account and we will delete all data about you.
Technology will always be a tool, not the solution. For each project a set of tools will be determined with all participants. But for now, we support:
- Activity trackers (such as Fitbit, Moves or Jawbone)
- Daily emails for collecting data
- Other data-sources (like weather and temperature)
Any other ideas? We'll happily discuss this over a cup of delicious coffee! Get in touch with us!
Get in touch
Email us at: email@example.com. We're happy to explore possibilities and discussing our methodology and philisophy. Interested as a company? Let us know and we'll discover what data would be wise to aggregrate.